Where can I find the latest "Release Notes for Mobile"

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 11:07:01 EST 2016

On 17/01/16 17:23, Colin Holgate wrote:
> Although they are not linked, there are a few more recent ones. This is the last one I see:
>
> http://downloads.livecode.com/livecode/6_0_2/LiveCodeNotes-6_0_2-iOS.pdf
>
>  From 6.1.0 onwards either there is no file, or the naming scheme changed. The more general release notes do include more iOS topics, but don’t go into the fundamentals like the 6.0.2 one does.

HOWEVER: I found a lot of useful stuff here:

http://livecode.com/resources/guides/mobile/ios/

and here:

http://livecode.com/resources/guides/mobile/android/

and as I have inherited an Android tablet as a side effect
of my getting a MacBook Air for my wife for Christmas,
I am seriously tempted to see whether I can port my Devawriter.

Richmond.