Release: 8.0 DP 13 -- Image Library?

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 14:13:46 EST 2016

Thanks Richmond :)

One note though (just tested on Windows):

If you [open stack "revImageLibrary"] then selecting an image from the
Image Library will place the image on the Image Library stack itself (and
not on your current working stack)

(For anyone interested, this is because "the topstack" returns the path to
the Image Library stack)

To workaround this, use the form [open stack "revImageLibrary" as palette].
In this case, "the topstack" returns the path to the current working stack
and the selected image from the Image Library is put in the expected place.

Regards,
Panos