Release: 8.0 DP 13 -- Image Library?

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 13:51:40 EST 2016

On 16/01/16 20:37, Peter Haworth wrote:
> Youre right, I can't find it either, used to be on the Development menu.
> Should enter a bug report.
>
> In the meantime, you can get to it from the lcstackbrowser Tools icon.

revImageLibrary is 'there', but has got 'lost' in the Menubar,
so one can just pop this into the Message Box:

open stack "revImageLibrary"

Richmond.

AND, I have just discovered something 100% wonderful:

I was able to copy-paste directly from the LiveCode 8 messageBox
on Xubuntu into my e-mail client (Thunderbird): something I was
unable to do with the LiveCode 7 series.

1. Thanks, LiveCode.

2.  Please note, LiveCode people, Richmond gives credit!