Widgets Disappear in DP13
Peter TB Brett
peter.brett at livecode.com
Fri Jan 15 05:31:46 EST 2016
On 14/01/2016 22:46, James Little wrote:
> Using 8.0 DP13 on a Mac, a Tree View widget and a Browser widget disappear when the app is saved and then re-opened in the IDE. I’ve just confirmed this with a new test stack. I saw this yesterday in the regular app that I’m working on. The widgets are no longer present in the Project Browser either.
I'm looking into this at the moment. Unfortunately, I haven't been able
to reproduce the problem. I used the following steps:
1. Install LiveCode 8.0.0 DP 13 Community Edition, on Mac OS X 10.11.2.
2. Open the IDE, and create a new stack
3. Drag a treeview widget onto the stack
4. Save the stack as "SaveTest.livecode"
5. Close the IDE, and reopen it.
6. Open "SaveTest.livecode"
When I do that, the treeview widget is still present. Have I missed
something? I'd really like to fix this for you. :-)
Dr Peter Brett <peter.brett at livecode.com>
LiveCode Open Source Team
LiveCode on reddit: https://reddit.com/r/livecode
More information about the Use-livecode