mobilepick more than one option at a time without more than one pickwheel?

Jim sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Tue Jan 12 13:06:08 EST 2016

If you look at the "Registration" section you will find an example "
Professional Credentials". That is an example of choosing more than one but
unless I'm wrong, that can stay as it is. It is not an iOS menupicker.

I will consult with her to be sure.

What I was referring to is only the few examples of iOS menupickers. These
are the ones that popup when clicking on the blue btns that have white
text. Only those are the ones she wants changed.

Refer to the blue buttons. Those are the ones she wants changed. They popup
an iOS menupicker.

Please have a look at the ADHD Tracker example as it seems like a fairly
easy way to do what she wants.

Hope that helps.

sims

--
On Tuesday, January 12, 2016, Klaus major-k <klaus at major-k.de> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> is there a way to let the user pick more than one option in ONE mobilepick
> xyz?
> I do not want to show two  or more pickwheels! If yes, how can this be
> done?
> Or do I need to „roll my own“ with a listfield or a group or something?
>
> Like provideing a list of weekday names and the user can seldct more than
> one day at once.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>

> Best
>
> Klaus
> --
> Klaus Major
> http://www.major-k.de
> klaus at major-k.de <javascript:;>

Sent from my iPodo - it makes weird spelling sometimes :-P