mobileCreateLocalNotifications non-functional on iOS 8

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Jan 11 22:03:21 EST 2016

Hi Henry - I haven¹t tried 6.7.8 (but I will), but on every version of LC
from 6.7.5 on that I tested mobileCreateLocalNotification did nothing if I
selected iOS 8 or greater in the simulator or tested on my iPhone (iOS
9.2).

What version/s of Xcode do you have Œinstalled¹ under the 'mobile support¹
option of LC preferences window?

Terry...