Getting Finder results into LiveCode

Francis Nugent Dixon effendi at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jan 11 06:51:47 EST 2016

Hi from Beautiful (but wet) Brittany,

A tiny problem.

I use “cmd F” to find documents on my computer
(never got round to using Spotlight).
Is there a way to get the results of such a “Find”
inside a Rev stack ? Anybody done this ???
I am a buggar for backups, and for one original, I
have copies on several of my external disks.
I want to update all the copies of a file that I just
modified, and by hand, it’s a pain !

And just in case I haven’t got enough, is there a way
to display in a liveCode stack the results of a “Get Info”
from the finder ?

I seem to spend half my life in "housekeeping"

-Francis

“Nothing should ever be done for the first time !”