Figuring out if something is on the current screen, or getting the current screen rect

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sat Jan 9 19:53:39 EST 2016

I believe the screenRects is the only function that determines if you have
multiple monitors available.  So comparing stack rects or plugging points
from your group rect/s into the globalLoc function would be the way to go.

The screenRect by itself determines the rect of the main monitor.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 1/9/16, 3:55 PM, "use-livecode on behalf of Dr. Hawkins"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of dochawk at gmail.com>