"fork" command?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Jan 8 20:48:17 EST 2016

Monte Goulding wrote:
 > There's obviously more than one way to scale.

Agreed.  The question I and others may have not far down the road, and
the question Todd already faced, is whether LiveCode can be a part of it.

If I were to play it safe I could limit LiveCode to the client only, and
use industry-standard tools for everything on the backend.

But I like LiveCode.  I'd even go so far as to say that I love it.  And
when I see truly massive systems like Eve Online, and efficient systems
like Node.js, I see things that are very close to what LiveCode can do
right now - but is LiveCode close enough to do them?  I don't know.
That's what I'm hoping to learn.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems