[On-Rev Tio] could someone test the index.html files in her/his account on Tio?

Robert Mann rman at free.fr
Thu Jan 7 22:08:35 EST 2016

CLOSURE ON THAT SUBJECT :: had to reinstall corrupted files / folders

1. Because I did not have a save copy locally (now I have!)
2. Because they only seem to have one daily backup and told me the corrupted
files had just been corrupted before backup... ?? how can they not have a
d-1 backup?? I wonder!

So DO make a backup of your on-rev accounts locally after each major
modification!!

Has anybody made a stack that would scan changes within site files
and make local copy of changed folders?