equivalent to DISTINCT ON (with SUM()) for in-memory SQLite

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 19:32:41 EST 2016

I need to sum amounts and return keys where other fields are the same on an
in-memory database.

I have my own unique key uniqDna, fields cname and cadr, and numeric field
due

I want to SUM(due) for each unique cname||cadr, and get get the
corresponding keys.

DISTINCT ON would due this, but it's not supported by SQLite.

At the moment, I'm not seeing any approach other than returning them all,
and using cname||cadr as a matrix key, and summing myself.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462