Dictionary alternatives

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 17:19:00 EST 2016

So, can anyone guide me as far as decoding the actual entry data from the
api.sqlite file?  I'm close to having a basic dictionary browser done, but
am clueless as far as decoding column "entry_data" from table
"dictionary_data"
The sqlite file is located at..
C:\Program Files (x86)\RunRev\LiveCode Community 8.0 (dp
12)\Documentation\html_viewer\resources\data\api\api.sqlite