The Future of LiveCode in Education

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Mon Feb 29 16:12:52 EST 2016

Jeff:
Hmm…. I am developing an app, rewritten from Director, that I am calling “Earth Explorer”. Am I infringing? I probably got hold of you CDROM in the ancient past, though.

My first version of my “Earth Explorer” app (was named differently then) was actually written in Hypercard. Then ported to Supercard, then to Director. Gaads, will I never stop porting this resource? Of course, now the data are much more up to date.

A link to a video describing my first version that was written in LC is at:
http://earthednet.org/ptExplorer/Cover.html <http://earthednet.org/ptExplorer/Cover.html>
Now, I’ve made a lot of improvements and am adding resources to make it ready for wider (free) availability.
Best,
Bill