Resizing of a Stack

Terence Heaford t.heaford at icloud.com
Sat Feb 27 10:53:00 EST 2016

I have been using some self made Bar Charts in a stack.

The bar charts consist of many objects created and placed in a group.

When the stack is resized the group is resized accordingly and the bar chart created again.

Up until the last week or so I have not been using the stack but upon return and updating to 6.7.9 there is now a periodic flash
when I drag to resize the stack as the bar chart recreate itself. It is not happening at every resize but intermittently.

I don’t believe it has done this before and was wondering if in any of the updates recently the resizeStack message
has been changed to affect it’s performance.

Has anyone else noticed something similar?

Thanks

Terry