LiveCode for the Hobbyists

Matt Maier blueback09 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 19:19:32 EST 2016

Okay, I think I follow that. It seems like a very specific case in that you
could just not share the software publically and then there's no conflict.
It sounds like the public use of the compiled software is a nice-to-have.

Maybe in the case that you want to let the world use the software in its
compiled form, but only share the source with a few individuals, you could
host the software as a web app. That way people could interact with it
without ever needing a copy. You could also pay Livecode to host the web
app, thus sending some money their way at the same time.