Players in HTML5 - ETA for Full Functionality?

Terence Heaford t.heaford at icloud.com
Fri Feb 26 14:54:40 EST 2016

> On 26 Feb 2016, at 19:38, stephen barncard <stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com> wrote:
>
> The Community version is NOT  a 'weenie' or 'light' version - mainly it's
> the licensing and code protection that's different.

Would someone enter this as a reminder somewhere, to be revisited in 12-18 months?

I’m thinking:

A add on cost for some “Professional!!!!!” widgets/extensions produced by LiveCode or not available in the community version.

If for example (and this is why I said revisit in 12-18 months) a fantastic DataGrid widget is produced and it becomes a paid add on,
otherwise your stuck with the existing solution then I would deem the community version as “light"

I suppose I’ll have to be patient and wait and see.

All the best

Terry