Players in HTML5 - ETA for Full Functionality?

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Fri Feb 26 14:38:31 EST 2016

I don't understand why the OSS version won't work for you if it's a 'hobby'
thing (a term that seems belittling to me).
The Community version is NOT  a 'weenie' or 'light' version - mainly it's
the licensing and code protection that's different.
It's pretty clear that either one is selling the result of your work or one
is not... either / or.

Up-to-date? The OSS versions are continually keeping up with all the
improvements...and many come from the OSS community itself.

So what's the beef?

If one wants to be on the bleeding edge with LC... then one has to step up
to the plate...
but I doubt if you've mastered livecode to the point where you really need
the paid versions if you are experimenting
.... what can you not build?

On Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 10:41 AM, Dirk prive <dirk.cleenwerck at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I still hope that a niche can be created for the less demanding hobby
> group. Not all of us want to feel like freeloaders.
>
> And yes, I can donate, but

Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA -
mixstream.org