beggars be choosers

Mick Collins mickclns at mac.com
Fri Feb 26 14:08:52 EST 2016

Thanks for the reply and especially for the link, Phil. Not quite what I was asking for, but useable. I didn’t realize there weren’t any LC8 release candidates yet.

And thanks, Richard, it’s good to hear where LC is heading. As I inferred, I really don’t have any time for testing. Maybe a little when there is an RC, it’ll have to be a very small part of what I’m doing. I may download the latest DP of 8 just to get a taste that is not secondhand. Thanks, again, you did answer my question(s).