DataGrid

BNig bernd.niggemann at uni-wh.de
Thu Feb 25 19:13:03 EST 2016

Hi Stephen,

Stephen Barncard-4 wrote
> Thanks guys.
>
> Both Scott Rossi's solution and Bernd's were really well done.
>
> In the end I chose modTableField which does everything I want... (and was
> about to go through the pain of creating...)
> This thing is FAST and really well designed. Thank you Bernd! Scott's has
> beautiful UI but Bernd's will require few changes by me.

I am glad you like modTableField but of course Scott's UI is, well, a Scott
Rossi UI® :)
If you want to mod modTableField's UI feel free to contact me off list if
anything does not work the way you want. (modTableField can be finicky about
margins etc.)
Also there are some pretty advanced custom sorting options in modTableField
which might not be obvious at first glance, again feel free to ask.

Kind regards
Bernd