DataGrid (Documentation)

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Feb 25 16:40:18 EST 2016

Paul Dupuis wrote:
> My point was it has been a long and glaring inconsistency in LiveCode
> where the dataGrid is the ONLY LiveCode "thing" with no documentation in
> LiveCode!

Agreed.  Do you know if there's an enhancement request filed for that?

Anyone in the community with some time to space could probably do a
copy-and-paste with some markdown at Github to take care of that in an
hour or two.
<https://livecode.com/putting-the-you-in-documentation/>

If the team gets to it before we do that's good too.  Either way, an
enhancement request in the DB will help ensure it's not forgotten.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems