Players in HTML5 - ETA for Full Functionality?

Matt Maier blueback09 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 14:23:00 EST 2016

That was too abstract and hypothetical for me to be sure I followed
correctly.

In the approach the Livecode team is taking now, is it accurate to say that
the html5 standalone bundles up the livecode engine with any app-specific
objects/scripts and pushes the whole thing into the client browser, such
that all of the (supportable) functionality runs client-side?