Hi-Res Images at Natural Size?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Feb 25 05:58:39 EST 2016

Thanks for the explanation Mark.  The discrepancy in resolution is intensified in the simulator when a bitmap is displayed near text content, which remains sharp at any size.  So when one sets the simulator to 100% scale and sees perfectly rendered 2cm text characters drawn alongside a fuzzy mess of a bitmap, I think many would be of the opinion (flawed as it is) that something is amiss. :-)

Best Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design