Players in HTML5 - ETA for Full Functionality?

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Thu Feb 25 01:34:34 EST 2016

Points taken.. sorry to be a burr in the side...

Thanks for listening.  I'll look at the budgets and see what we can do from here.

All the best to the team.

On February 24, 2016 at 8:11:33 PM, Peter TB Brett (peter.brett at livecode.com<mailto:peter.brett at livecode.com>) wrote:
You don't need to "bang the drum" about HTML5 Player control support.
*I KNOW*. I will implement it as soon as 1) it becomes technically
possible to do so and/or (2) a developer has time to work on it.

If you want it sooner: you can accelerate (1) by contributing the open
source project; and you can accelerate (2) by contributing to the open
source project or giving us more money (e.g. by buying an HTML5
deployment license, or by getting a Business license and purchasing
dedicated developer time).

By the way, the same considerations apply to all the other "critically
important feature requests" you so frequently put into the bug tracker,
Brahmanathaswami.