Players in HTML5 - ETA for Full Functionality?

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Thu Feb 25 01:28:41 EST 2016

Apologies for hijacking this thread somewhat but Peter could you possibly
comment on the likelihood of clipboard support being added to HTML5 in the
near (or middle) future. I understand there are potential security
concerns around use of the clipboard but it would be good to hear your
thoughts on how these might be accommodated (or not).

Regards,

Terry...

On 25/02/2016 5:10 pm, "use-livecode on behalf of Peter TB Brett"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of