Players in HTML5 - ETA for Full Functionality?

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Wed Feb 24 22:17:28 EST 2016

> On 25 Feb 2016, at 1:09 PM, Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami <brahma at hindu.org> wrote:
>
> Not having this capability in LC  seems... well (I will refrain from explicatives...)

Did you expect such a major and technically difficult port of the platform to all arrive in one blob without any progressive development? As is HTML5 deployment will be quite functional for quite a number of apps. It seems reasonable to me that those that don’t need or can work around some of the currently un-ported features should have the opportunity to use it.

Cheers

Monte