Release 6.7.9 RC 3 / 7.1.2 RC 3

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Feb 24 15:31:01 EST 2016

If accurate, that would have to be some buggy behavior or anomaly because
you can't show any items of a group if the group's visible property is
false.  LC has never worked this way AFAIK.  Perhaps you toggled the
visibility of the appropriate button while hiding all the rest?

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 2/24/16, 12:08 PM, "use-livecode on behalf of Mike Kerner"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of