Release 6.7.9 RC 3 / 7.1.2 RC 3

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Wed Feb 24 14:53:16 EST 2016

ok, maybe this is something entirely different.  I have debugging buttons
in a group.  In 6.x, I would show and hide individual buttons of the group,
depending on the situation.  The group existed so I could move them all
around.  In this version, I have to show and hide the entire group to show
or hide the group's members.  Anyone else?  Is this a 7 thing that I missed?