LCB: (extension: error occured with domain) near "runtime", char 8

Peter TB Brett peter.brett at livecode.com
Wed Feb 24 13:50:31 EST 2016

On 24/02/2016 18:40, Stephen MacLean wrote:

> Now, calling the function, I get the error:
>
> execution error at line 4 (extension: error occured with domain) near "runtime", char 8

This error is caused by an error thrown from "execute script".  Usually
LCB errors are a bit more useful.

> [snip]
>
> I have the extension of GitHub:
>
> https://github.com/renegadesteve/rsIsValid/blob/development/rsIsValid.01.lcb <https://github.com/renegadesteve/rsIsValid/blob/development/rsIsValid.01.lcb>

You need to make sure that the e-mail address and regular expression are
surrounded by quotes when constructing your script.

                                    Peter

--
Dr Peter Brett <peter.brett at livecode.com>
LiveCode Open Source Team