Hi-Res Images at Natural Size?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Feb 24 11:44:30 EST 2016

I still have a few more tests to do, but no fullScreenMode seems to make
any difference in terms of appearance of the images.  So I'm guessing
Randy's comment about the simulator combined with my standard res monitor
may be the issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 2/24/16, 7:52 AM, "use-livecode on behalf of Colin Holgate"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of