leap to future

Matthias Rebbe | M-R-D matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Tue Feb 23 09:11:42 EST 2016

Hi Shawn,

the lifetime license from the 1st Kickstarter campaign is for all platforms Livecode supported at the time when the Kickstarter campaign ran and for all new platforms Livecode will support in future.
That is a fact and already confirmed by Kevin in several posts and emails.

If your license does not list Html5 as supported platform, then just drop the support team an email and ask them to add Html5 to your license.

I´ve done so in the past.

Regards,

Matthias