Not able to use the clipboard with HTML5 deployment

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Sun Feb 21 22:23:46 EST 2016

So, I want to copy the formatted text from my LC HTML5 app to a text field
in another webpage that is independent of my HTML5 app and over which I
have no control. I don¹t think that¹s possible without using the clipboard
as an intermediary - is it?

Regards,

Terry...

On 22/02/2016 2:10 pm, "use-livecode on behalf of Sannyasin
Brahmanathaswami" <use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of