Finding UTC

Earthednet-wp prothero at earthednet.org
Sat Feb 20 11:50:42 EST 2016

Graham,
I have a little php script that returns GMT. I will post a demo stack on my server if you are interested. But it does sound like LC has this built in. However, it will need to go out to the internet if it is to eliminate its dependence on the user's computer.
Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org