Trouble with LiveCode Server on Ubuntu

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Feb 19 18:07:06 EST 2016

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami wrote:
> My sys stats say:
> Operating system        Ubuntu Linux 14.04.1
> Webmin version  1.780   Virtualmin version      4.16.gpl
> Time on system  Fri Feb 19 14:57:14 2016<https://45.56.93.217:10000/time/>      Kernel and CPU  Linux 4.1.5-x86_64-linode61 on x86_64
>
> but I can certainly give the 32-bit version of LC server a go...

Maybe your setup is the other way around:  could it be that you have a
32-bit LC engine there now without the required 32-bit multiarch packages?

If that's the case just dropping in the 64-bit LC should do it.

If not we'll have to dig deeper, perhaps running LC from the command
line with ldd, e.g.:

   ldd ./livecode-community-server

--
  Richard Gaskin