[ANN] mergExt News

Matt Maier blueback09 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 13:30:38 EST 2016

That's awesome, congrats Monte and Livecode.

Can you clarify the uses of mergExt? Since mergExt is closed source, does
that mean we just can't use any of those widgets if we want to release open
source, or is there a way to separate them out as some kind of binary
bundle? Can they be used from a web app in support of operations on a
phone, or do they have to be on the phone itself?