Sound, Linux, Embedding

RM richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 16:06:50 EST 2016

So, after keeping quiet on this for about 5 years . . .

I was digging away in some ZIP disks I have access to via a SCSI card in
the back of my Linux
box [neither my G3 iMac, nor my G5 iMac having SCSI ports] and I chanced
upon some
"LiveCode" (i.e. Runtime Revolution) stacks I made while I was working
at the University of St. Andrews
for foreign students to practise English vowel sounds . . . and thought
. . .

wouldn't it be "fun" (this involves a fairly broad definition of what
constitutes fun) if it were now
possible to port them to run on Linux, including the ability to embed
the sounds in the stack.

So?

Richmond.