[ANN] mergExt News

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Wed Feb 17 10:23:04 EST 2016

Hi Kevin,

I am VERY pleased that you intend to make these tools cross-platform.  A
dev environment such as LiveCode which is marketed as cross-platform,
should have cross-platform add-ons (I have always said).  This will be a
great value for many potential new customers.  I have never believed that
any feature could only be possible in iOS.  You just need the right people
working on porting the features.  They ARE out there.

~Roger