Assigning behaviors

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Wed Feb 17 09:54:59 EST 2016

Folks:
This is not a really big deal, but since I started using behaviors, I find the method of attaching a behavior to a control to be clumsy. Anybody got a smoother method than typing in the command to set a behavior into the message box?

Not a big deal, but it does seem this action is not as integrated into the IDE as other common actions.

Or perhaps I haven’t noticed an addition to the IDE that does this.

Best,
Bill

William Prothero, Ph.D.
University of California, Santa Barbara, Emeritus
prothero at earthednet.org