[ANN] mergExt News

Stephen MacLean smaclean at madmansoft.com
Wed Feb 17 08:13:52 EST 2016

This is just fantastic news!!!!!

I’ve always been impressed and pleased by Monte, his externals and his abilities. They really fill some big holes in LC.

As someone who’s been hitting frustrating roadblock after roadblock recently with LC, starting to look elsewhere, this news has jump started my hopes again! I also hope that this means that we’ll finally get access to lower level OS calls and toolbox kits via LCB (in something other than C;))

Again, this is just fantastic news!!!

Best,

Steve MacLean