Replacing Stacks in Memory

Michael Doub mikedoub at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 13:47:56 EST 2016

Thanks Scott, but no luck.   This might work if I was using the same
url.   In my case I have two urls that point to separate files. file1 is
rev 1 of the stack, file1 is rev 2 of the stack.   The stack inside each
file has the same name, but different code.

load file1   you see version 1 of the stack
load file2   your still see version 1 of the stack

I thought about trying to see if the stack was in memory, but I am not
sure to find out the name of the stack when I only have the filename.

-= Mike