Replacing Stacks in Memory

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Tue Feb 16 13:27:04 EST 2016

Try this, posted by Mike Bonner a while back:

"Like the timestamp, you can just tack on a # and the milliseconds to each
request.  http://whatever.url.com/mystack.livecode#134513461"

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 2/16/16, 10:11 AM, "use-livecode on behalf of Michael Doub"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of mikedoub at gmail.com>