Signing Identity Issue When Building Standalone

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Feb 15 17:24:46 EST 2016

Hi Pierre:

Apparently, a lot of people (including myself) didn't get or see the
message.
https://www.reddit.com/r/iOSProgramming/comments/45siza/this_certificate_ha
s_an_invalid_issuer/

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 2/15/16, 1:46 PM, "use-livecode on behalf of Pierre Sahores"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of