Release 8.0 DP 14

RM richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 06:55:55 EST 2016

I was playing around with LiveCode 8.0 DP 14 on Windows 7 VMware (as one
does when
life gets a bit tedious on the Linux side: I suppose it's because there
is none of the excitement
of ransomware, viruses, Trojan horses and so on) and could not help but
notice [pomposity at its
best] that the revDictionary stack can be resized vertically, but its
width is stuck permanently
at 1010 pixels:

This is, frankly, a bit silly: especially if you are "VDU challenged"
and stuck with a 1024 x 768 monitor.

It is well-nigh impossible to do some development work and consult the
Dictionary at the same time.

I suppose this should be popped in the Bug reporting system . . . Bug 16910

Richmond.