Set textfont color in IDE? LC8DP14

Peter TB Brett peter.brett at livecode.com
Thu Feb 11 02:28:30 EST 2016

On 2016-02-10 23:39, William Prothero wrote:
> Folks:
> I notice there is no way to set the textfont color of text in a field,
> in the project browser in LC8Dp14. Is this intentional? I can set it
> in the toolbar menu, but it seems an omission in the IDE.

Hi Bill,

If you could set the font color of field text using the LiveCode 7
project browser, and you can no longer do that in LiveCode 8, then yes,
it's a bug - and please file a bug report!

(Unfortunately, I'm on a machine that doesn't have a wide variety of
LiveCode IDEs installed, so I can't check right now).

Thanks,

                                     Peter

--
Dr Peter Brett <peter.brett at livecode.com>