When is a GIF Finished Playing?

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Wed Feb 10 14:48:56 EST 2016

I have a similar need.

Seems we can set the repeatCount, but I don’t see a way to test for “currentLoop”

Theoretically we need something like — where I am making up an unknown prop called “currentLoop":

if (the currentFrame of img "myGif" = the frameCount of img “myGif”) AND \
(the currentLoop of img “myGif" = the repeatCount of img “myGif")

then

answer “Ok I am indeed done”

end if