Printing a revBrowser

Terence Heaford t.heaford at icloud.com
Wed Feb 10 08:58:50 EST 2016

Also just tried this example from the dictionary.

local tSnapshot
revBrowserSnapshot sBrowserId, "tSnapshot"
set the imageData of image "Browser Thumbnail" to tSnapshot

All the data displayed in the image is corrupted.

Now for the sarcastic comment:

DOES ANYTHING WORK WITH A REVBROWSER?

It would be really good to know that things do not work before you waste your time trying!!!!!

Tried on 6.7.8, 7.1.1 & 8.0(dp 14) Mac OSX 10.11.3

All the best

Terry