LiveCode library inclusion in Standalones...

Ali Lloyd ali.lloyd at livecode.com
Tue Feb 9 15:30:50 EST 2016

It *should* be checking the scripts of all stacks, substacks, cards and
controls for any lines containing any of
libUrl,cachedURL,cachedURLs,ftp,http,https,load,post,resetAll,URL,URLStatus

Check out the command revSmartChecking in stack revSaveAsStandalone.
It does sound like a bug - what version are you using?