One Rect For All specificaiton

Colin Holgate colinholgate at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 21:09:16 EST 2016

My login to the forum seems not to be working, otherwise I would post a reply.

From the information, it seems like it’s a Portrait app. I think Apple’s response is incorrect, and that trying to appeal to them might be successful.

There’s a difference between what I was talking about, where you support iPhone 4 but not iPhone 5, that’s not allowed any more, and the report that’s in the forum. If you have an iPhone-only app, and someone uses it on an iPad, it’s bound to have borders if you have done exactly iPhone sizes.