Keyboard shortcuts in LC 8

Ali Lloyd ali.lloyd at livecode.com
Mon Feb 8 17:38:01 EST 2016

None of these have been changed in LC 8 as far as I know - Cmd + E and
Alt + Cmd + click reliably open the script editor for the selected and
clicked object respectively for me. I presume you are on OSX?

What keyboard shortcuts open the card / stack script? How are you trying to
open a contextual menu?