Accessing handler in LC resource stack

jameshale james at thehales.id.au
Sun Feb 7 20:02:52 EST 2016

Ali Lloyd-2 wrote
> revsaveasstandalone.livecodescript is just a stack named
> "revSaveAsStandalone", so can be referred to that way, eg dispatch
> "handler" to stack "revSaveAsStandalone".
>
> However, it *should* be in the backscripts already, so I think that may
> not
> be the problem (unless the GLX framework explicitly call a handler in
> stack
> "revSaveAsStandalone" of stack "revStandaloneSettings").

The handler is in the "glxApplicationProperties" plug-in that comes with
glx.

Specifically:
 send "revSaveAsStandalone theStack, theOutputFolder" to stack
"revSaveAsStandalone" of stack "revStandaloneSettings"

Looks explicit.

BTW This is in a TRY construct and this is where the error arises.
   91,72,1
   532,72,1