Accessing handler in LC resource stack

Ali Lloyd ali.lloyd at livecode.com
Sun Feb 7 14:32:48 EST 2016

revsaveasstandalone.livecodescript is just a stack named
"revSaveAsStandalone", so can be referred to that way, eg dispatch
"handler" to stack "revSaveAsStandalone".

However, it *should* be in the backscripts already, so I think that may not
be the problem (unless the GLX framework explicitly call a handler in stack
"revSaveAsStandalone" of stack "revStandaloneSettings").

What handler is it?